Revive Collagen Vegan, is the only product in the world to offer a clinically proven liquid vegan substitute to collagen that identically mimics human type 1 collagen.
Revive Collagen Vegan offers the most effective solution to beauty enthusiasts, vegans and those looking to make more sustainable beauty choices that don’t compromise on quality or results.
Revive Collagen Vegan comes in a ready-to-drink raspberry flavoured sachets, each made with a unique blend of 2,500mg of plant-powered, scientifically formulated collagen, alongside key Vitamins B, C, D & E, all of which provide a healthy dose of an adult's daily recommended intake, with 100% of an adult's RDA of Vitamin C. With consistent daily use, customers can expect to see results to their skin, hair, nails and overall wellbeing in just 4-8 weeks, as proven by recent clinical trials*.
Each box contains 14 ready to drink sachets in a great tasting raspberry flavour. One sachet is recommended daily for best results.
- 2,500mg of vegan collagen that identically mimics human type 1 collagen
- Panax Ginseng - Renowned for antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties
- Retinol (Vitamin A) – Helps promote skin renewal and enhances collagen production, leaving skin brighter and more youthful looking
- Vitamin B6 - Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to the normal function of the nervous system, psychological function, normal red blood cell formation as function of the immune system
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) - Helps to stimulate keratin production and promotes healthy hair. Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin, plus the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamins C & D - 100% of RDA of Vitamin C. Both offer antioxidant properties as well as visibly brightening the skin tone and reducing signs of ageing. Contributes to the normal collagen formation for normal function of the skin
- Vitamin E - Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
*The first groundbreaking clinical trial (December 2021) indicated that Revive Collagen Vegan’s ingredients increased collagen production by 134.97%. Results showed that after just two days collagen production in the fibroblasts more than doubled versus the control.
Following this, a double bllind human trial (March, 2022) consisting of adults, aged 25-65 years old, showed that 80% of participants had improvements to their skin. Pioneering technology using infrared was used to measure participants skin and collagen density which showeda reduction in wrinkles by 13% and an increase in collagen density by 4.6% in just 4 weeks.
*An additional in vivo trial with 120 adult participants is due to be published (final quarter, 2022)